Monday, June 28, 2010

It's been too long....





Hi, It has been way to long since I posted. What can I say technical and life challenges, still trying to get settled in beautiful Kingsland Ga. I just couldn't resist showing so updated photos. It's amazin how little you notice your own changes until you look at side by side photos like these........I assure you I will get back to you soon just making some neccessary adjustments. I love my Sisterlocks and Chloe really loves hers. She only seems to want to freestyle. Let me know what you think. My install was 9-05-09, these photos are 04-12-10 and it has grown even more since then....wow

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! I love the fullness and the growth is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your locs are beautiful....I wish I had the courage to let my silver show through..

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your locks, they aer progressing beautifully, and they have grown a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IDK what it is but I love gray hair soooo much! I can't wait til' mine look all pretty salt and pepper-ie! lol! that'll probably be a few sets from now though.. i'm loving your locs! can't wait to see the progress sista!

    ReplyDelete