Friday, February 19, 2010

Hair update and more photos




Hi as I said I have really missed posting. Since relocating I was in need of a retightnening since I had minor surgery on my left arm and while I am able to maintain Chloe's hair I don't have enough range of motion to do all of my own.

Well...Keisha Walker in Jacksonville was so kind to me via yahoo lockitup group when I asked if anyone in the group was in the area near where I was moving. She was the only one who responded. Anyway, I called upon her prior to moving and she was a true blessing to me. I told her she had the best touch. It felt like butterflies were in my hair her hands were so light.

My hair is doing well despite my not wearing a bonnet all the time. I mostly freestyle, curls for my length just don't seem to work for me. I love my hair! I do have a few locks in the top that need to have the tension adjusted. Growing well and I can now see the locks starting to mature remember I am at 25 weeks now how cool is that?

1 comment: