Friday, February 19, 2010

just a few photos of Chloe's hair during her first retightening




It's been a short while and I have missed regular postings. I was in and still am in the process of relocating from Lawrenceville Ga to Kingsland Ga; where I intend to proudly offer the gift of sisterlocks :-) You know I took the class in Dec 09.

Chloe's hair has done really well! She has had absolutely no slippage. Her hair has a really low density and all her locks with the exception of maybe 10 out of 299 are relatively small. Like her momma she has a small head. There are only a few that look weak. She is learning how to care for her hair. Neither of us have faithfully worn our bonnets :-( I do however sleep on my satin case, but Chloe would require satin sheets since she never stays on the pillow or off the carpet.

Her first retightening was at 6 weeks....it had grown so

No comments:

Post a Comment