Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello I just wanted to make this post about one of my clients (who shall remain nameless) Her hair was making great progress until she used a product made by someone who has and installs sisterlocks(well over 10 years) I dont know if she used it improperly or if it was not designed for use by newbies but her hair which had stopped slipping all slipped out in the back. I knew as soon as I touched it that she had used a product. Please check with your consultant before using anything on your hair. That is what we are there for to consult with you about your hair.

On another note I have submitted my paperwork to become certified and waiting to hear back I understand that I am just waiting for Dr. C to sign off on it.

Will be posting some client photos soon and a few of Chloes hair which is progressing nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment