Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chloe's hair evolution so far....loose, test locks, back half locked














































































































Chloe's hair looks full but actually has very low density, so she has a lot of small locs. Her hair wa so soft that I had to be very careful not to literally rip it from her scalp. So far she has about 180 locks and the whole front still needs to be done. The back took 12 hours (three four hour sessions with a break each hour and half). It took longer due to her hair texture while it could handle the two strand twist and other styles I found the need to be extra gentle plus this is my first install as an official sisterlock consultant trainee :0 Happy Holidays will post again when the front is done




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope she enjoys having locs as much as my 9 year old. She's had them for 3 years now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will. She loves them now. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'd like to see a pic of baby Chloe's finished product. I have a (5) year old daughter and I am entertaining locs for her. So I am researching various ideas.

    ReplyDelete