Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow...Finally done with Chloe's beautiful babylocks...

I was excited to finally finish Chloe's babylocks. She actually kept pushing me to do longer sitting times. I would tell her "okay...today we gotta do more hair" No problem she would say (on some days that is ) It actually took me altogether approximately 22-24 hours on her hair. I did it in 4 hour sittings over the course of approximately 2 weeks because we did not do hair everyday. I finished on Christmas Morning. (I did the bulk of it while she was asleep)

Anywho, I love it, she loves it, and I hope you love it. :-) Please let me know what you think.

Her official lock count give or take a few 299

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful...you actually did a great job on a moving target..lol

    Again, she is such a lovely child. You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete