Friday, November 27, 2009

Another wash and set











Okay....I wish the people in my life were as excited about sisterlocks as I am, but they are NOT :-( so I will have to share all my excitement with you guys.

These first pictures are of how I used to band my hair for washing. I simply grab a few twist the ends preferably in the same direction then I would put a rubber band or terry cloth small loop to hold the ends. I always managed to get the shampoo down to the scalp which is the most important part. Cleaning the scalp.
But I have since started braiding and banding. I try to use to red bands so I can easily see them. that will be the next post
Happy Thanksgiving.....







2 comments:

  1. Let me start by saying Chloe is beautiful! I think it's amazing that you are finding your true identity,by exploring "SISTER LOCKS".I wish well in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackpot, thanks so much for your well wishes. Needless to say "I Love My Sisterlocks" Chloe is excited about getting hers, please stay posted to see how they turn out, and look for upcoming polls again thanks

    ReplyDelete