Friday, November 27, 2009

Tools of the trade


Hey if it seems like I am overkill, I am only sharing some of the things I had questions about the most. Things I felt like I did not know or did not know enough about. Some of the blogs I have seen speak in a language that infers you should know what they are talking about. The truth of the matter is I had a slight fear of braiding, and I certainly did not do any styling when I first got installed. I also had a great fear of washing. I thought I was the only one with extreme itchys...which by the way are almost all gone. The pure tea shampoo was great for that. Prior to the tea shampoo I was seriously reading all the blogs I could about oil for the scalp I am so glad I did not use anything other than water. Remember to ask your consultant what is best for you. She is the one who told me I could use the shampoo and I can see major changes for the good.....especially the itchys



The yellow bottle is water only! The pink bottle is my diluted shampoo (currently I use 1 part shampoo, and 3 parts water) The other bottle is my shampoo of course. I am also using this shampoo on Chloe while I wait to install her locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment