Sunday, November 15, 2009

Two months finally a decent hair day


























These pictures are after a wash with Consultant approved shampoo Fantasia IC pure tea (which did help with the itchies and flaking...I do see something in the magnified photos but I dont think its residue that stuff is pretty darn concentrated. I happen to get a call back from Katrina (My consultant :-) ) just before putting in in my hair and boy was that a good thing. She warned me to dilute it as it was a heavy sudser. I think my lens was dirty very heavy camera and I can tell when my scalp is clean or dirty for that matter. The starter shampoo was okay but this shampoo is the bomb. Only used it once but will probably shampoo today or tomorrow hair seems fairly clean.
Oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment