Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Morning Locks

Okay, These pictures are of just after removing my bonnet ( I only had it on for three days, I keep it on when laying around in bed or cleaning around the house..your hair will collect some dust ) I simply take bonnet off, run fingers thru hair and spritz with water ONLY. It is time to wash. I do very little to my hair. I have not experienced any bunching or budding but its only been a little over 2 1/2 months (11 weeks)

I can tell where some of the ends or starting to seal. I have found so many blogs to be helpful. I have do very little slipage (I expected more with my gray hair) I did have concerns about loose ends but I found in my research that loose ends help avoid excessive slippage. It makes sense. Yet somewhere I was told to watch for installers who are "lazy and leave most of your ends loose" but My consultant and I talked about my questions of loose ends. "I love my Sisterlocks"

So...I have some photos of a few of my ends around my face tell me what you think.

Also..I have had "cow licks" all my life and Katrina said they would start to fill in. I thought to myself sure they will. THEY ARE FILLING IN ALREADY. I have some photos of that also.

Hopefully all my blogs won't be so long. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH B.....

No comments:

Post a Comment