Monday, November 30, 2009

Chloe's last post prior to install: Wash and twist...














































My baby, no matter what she strikes a pose... Her test locks are doing fine. She is going to be my first install. I take the class this weekend Dec. 5-8 here in Atlanta :-) Depending on how comfortable I am, I may install her the next weekend Dec 12th probably in more than one sitting, but like her momma (me) she has a small head. So it may not be that bad.
Two hours later she is asleep and my leg is also, but we have a finished head. I washed it prior to twisting with the green tea by fantasia (see tools of trade post )
That handsome young man she is with is my son Lonnie ( He was kind enough to help me get my lock count...thanks son) Be sure to check back for Chloe's install update, and as always thanks so much for stopping by







1 comment:

  1. You may еаsіly explore ԁiverѕe rаnge of fаn moԁеls аs pеr yοuг design аnd choicе requirementѕ.
    S. Theѕe usе incаndescent bulbs fоr
    a ѕoft wагm light.

    Here is my website: flush mount ceiling fans with lights and remote

    ReplyDelete